Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've Been Bad

Very bad. I haven't run since last wednesday. Moving to a new house pretty much took over my whole weekend. I tried to schedule a run, but when the time came I was too sore from carrying boxes and furniture up and down stairs. My plan for tonight is to run two miles and then go for three tomorrow with Dave. The upside to the break is that it gave my Achilles some rest.

As you can see by mt Skinnyr.com chart, my weight also went up considerably over the weekend, which is crazy because I really didn't eat that much. I'm guessing most of it is water weight, that or my scale is really messed up.

1 comment:

PointSpecial said...

Dude, I'm with you... its SO easy to simply miss a run... and all of a sudden you haven't run in a week!

About the scale... Uh... maybe gravity is just stronger in your new place? Or the settings may have been bumped when you moved... or you may have simply jumped back up. Muscle is more dense than fat, so as you burn fat, if you gain muscle, you may not lose as much as if you just lost fat. Or so I've read at least.